Uses and Benefits of LGP
Uses for LPG - Liquefied Petroleum Gas
LPG is an economical and staple source of energy for many homes and industries and has hundreds of uses. It is distributed mainly in cylinders across many different markets as an efficient fuel container in the agricultural, recreation, hospitality, construction, sailing and fishing sectors. It can serve as fuel for cooking, central heating, refrigeration, petrochemical feedstock and to heat water and is a particularly cost-effective and efficient way to heat off-grid homes. It burns readily and gives off instant heat, the flame is visible and is easily controllable.
The advantages of LPG are numerous. Here is why you should change to this form of energy. LP gas:
- Gives you an instant cooking flame.
- Is easy and instantaneous to light.
- Is easy to control. The blue flame is visible and its size is easily controlled over a wide range so that the required rate of heating can be obtained.
- Is non-poisonous and safe to use.
- Burns cleanly and does not produce any soot, smoke or smell during combustion, therefore leaving your kitchen clean.
- Is pure, and very consistent in quality.
- Adds to your comfort because cooking is quick and the kitchen does not get heated as with other fuels like wood or charcoal.
- Is available. Your LPG distributor delivers a refill cylinder free of charge at your home.
- Is compatible with many different appliances and easy to maintain. We will give technical or service-related advice for any LPG installation.
- Is used in many different sectors, i.e. domestic, commercial, industrial, and agricultural.
Contact us today for more information on our services!